1. Join the Guardians!

Join the Guardians today for a private forum, username colors, and more features! Join the Guardians today to unlock all the benefits & to support our community!

2. Welcome to Destiny Overwatch!

Destiny Overwatch is your best destination for Destiny news. Register today to unlock all the benefits of our community!

Already a member? Login Now!

Guardian down

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kings' Rook, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Kings' Rook

Kings' Rook Rank 1

My name is John, I am in dire need of assistance. I know this may be a long shot, but I know how powerful the destiny community can be and I don't know what else to do other than to try to draw on that commitment and hope it works. I am indeed desperate enough to try something as abstract as to "summon the guardians". There are approximately 20 million of us worldwide and I only need a few.

I was inspired to attempt this by the House of Wolves trailer because more than anything it fit my situation. To say the least guardians, I have been betrayed and I am facing insurmountable odds, to this end, I need your help, If nothing else to spread the word. My time is extremely limited and I have few resources and fewer options. For those who cannot come to my aid please spread the word.

The exact details of my plea can be found at gofundme.com/yasuak

2. JamesGoblin

JamesGoblin Rank 4

I just saw this, any news? Hopefully, good ones?