1. Join the Guardians!

Join the Guardians today for a private forum, username colors, and more features! Join the Guardians today to unlock all the benefits & to support our community!

2. Welcome to Destiny Overwatch!

Destiny Overwatch is your best destination for Destiny news. Register today to unlock all the benefits of our community!

Already a member? Login Now!

Represent Destiny Overwatch & Join Our Clan

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by WhoIsDo, Jul 16, 2014.

1. jaded_69er

jaded_69er Rank 9 Guardian

At the moment the clan option is not available for you to select till launch(9th sept) as bungie has locked it. Probably to do some maintenance on it ready for launch

2. MrMeesta

MrMeesta Rank 6 Guardian

I've just sent in a request, as said in my intro at the moment my tag is N0DDY333 but it's changing to MrMeesta tonight.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Colmarr

Colmarr Rank 16

Clan support has reopened on Bungie.net, so make sure to head over there and join the site's clan, The Overwatch!

If you're a member of the group but aren't seeing The Overwatch on your in-game nameplate, it means you haven't actually joined the clan. Make sure you've pressed the "Set as Playstation Clan" and/or "Set as Xbox clan" buttons on the group page.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  4. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Rank 10

You also have to play Destiny with your linked account to join the clan. Hopefully I will be in by today!

5. Cajunfiend

Cajunfiend Rank 8 Guardian

Seems that playstation users don't want to "set as clan" since im the only non staff in the clan...

6. MythrilKnight

MythrilKnight Rank 1

Hey I joined the clan I'm on PS3 if anybody else out there is! I'd love to get some game going in the Crucible or do Strikes, lvl 23 Hunter now, been so addicted to this game since the 11th! I'm on US CST time during the day and briefly during the early night, hit me up (PSN = MythrilKnight )

7. RevelationsZ117

RevelationsZ117 Rank 4

And my hairy little feet that will do absolutely nothing but complain and get stabbed over the course of 9 years, and fail the one job I have... ONE JOB!!! >.< damnit frodo!

Lol seriously though I applied to join and I got a subtext under my GT that says "The Overwatch" but no "DOW" designation... Did I miss something?

8. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Rank 17 Administrator

Strange. You set it as your active clan, right?

9. RevelationsZ117

RevelationsZ117 Rank 4

Yes sir... Is it maybe just a crucible thing? Or maybe it won't activate till I play after joining? I'll figure it out, need to represent right?! Haha

• Like Like x 1
  10. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Rank 17 Administrator

Come to think of it, not sure if my [DOW] shows up. I'll look at that tonight just to make sure!

• Like Like x 1
  11. RevelationsZ117

RevelationsZ117 Rank 4

Yea it popped up tonight while I was doing the raid with some clan mates, it's all good!

• Like Like x 1
  12. ChrisGaming02

ChrisGaming02 Rank 1

Joined!

• Like Like x 1
  13. RioBumberry

RioBumberry Rank 1

14. Zendikaar

Zendikaar Rank 1

Hey whoisdo,

Is this clan only for one platform? I currently have a ps3. Would I be able to be in the clan?

-Zend